Opening Doors for Business in the Scottish Borders
Many Scottish companies are already harvesting the 'pearls' of their success from the marketing and selling of their products overseas. Scotland has a wealth of quality products and services and, with superior, well made goods, the Scottish export is readily accepted abroad.
The breaking down of World Trade Barriers and the Single European Market is making it even simpler for companies to do business in a wider geographical area. Scottish companies are finding a treasure of opportunities in countries throughout the world, giving them new growth and success.
Export Club Objectives
- To encourage Active Exporting
- To stimulate Wider Interest/Activity in Export Trade
- To encourage the Spread of Best Export Practice
- To provide Borders Based Business People with a Local Forum for the Discussion of Export Issues.
- To signpost the Availability of Sources of Export Support and Advice.
- To provide the opportunity for Regular, Informal Contact with Local Colleagues.
- To highlight Specific Market Opportunities.
- To enable established Exporters to pass on their experience.